Recipe by **Mandy**
Love the sound of this..found in an email from Kraft Foods, posted here for safe-keeping.
- 1 cup plain sweet biscuit crumbs
- 80 g butter, melted
- 500 g Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons gelatin, dissolved in 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cream
- 425 g pie apples
- apple, slices brushed with lemon juice, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- COMBINE biscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of a 22cm springform pan, chill.
- BEAT Philly*, sugar and cinnamon using an electric mixer until smooth. Add cream and beat until well combined. Stir in juice and gelatine mixture, then stir in apple.
- POUR mixture into prepared base and chill 3 hours or until set. Top with sliced fresh apple and serve.