Recipe by FLUFFSTER
A great cheesecake from Eagle Brand that is so easy and so good! A great mix of apples and cinnamon will be sure to please who ever you serve!
- 1⁄2 cup plus 1 tablespoon butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened and divided
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 medium all-purpose apples, cored and sliced
- cinnamon, apple glaze** (recipe follows )
Directions See How It's Made
- Instructions :.
- Preheat oven to 300°F
- In small bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter and sugar until fluffy. Add flour, oats, walnuts and cinnamon; mix well. Press firmly on bottom and halfway up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in EAGLE BRAND® until smooth (DO NOT OVERBEAT). Add eggs and apple juice concentrate; mix well.
- Pour into prepared pan. Bake 45 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool.
- In large skillet, cook apples in remaining 1 tablespoon butter until tender-crisp. Arrange on top of cheesecake; drizzle with Cinnamon Apple Glaze. Chill.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- *Cinnamon Apple glaze:.
- *Notes: Cinnamon Apple Glaze: In small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed, 1 teaspoon cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon; mix well. Over low heat, cook and stir until thickened. (Makes about 1/4 cup.).