Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Very good with a toasted bagel for breakfast as well. Recipe from the spirit of Christmas cookbook volume 3. Cooking time is the refrigeration time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup apple, from apple-cinnamon wine (Apple Cinnamon Wine)
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, apples, 1/4 cup pecans, and cinnamon.
- Shape into a ball and roll in chopped pecans.
- Wrap cheese ball in plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight to allow the flavors to blend.
- To serve, let stand at room, temperature 20 to 30 minutes or until softened. Serve with sugar cookies.