1/1 Photo of Apple/Cinnamon Cake With 5 Ingredients
Co workers request this often. It is so easy I can bake it before work and take it while it is still warm. If you like coffee, it's great with your morning cup. Credit goes to "Thank You apple pie filling" I found this on the top of the can many years ago. My friend doesn't like apple cakes but asked for seconds of this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 yellow cake mix (cheaper the better)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
- 1Pour the dry cake mix in a bowl.
- 2Add eggs and apple pie filling (guess you could use other flavors as well).
- 3Mix with mixer for 2 minutes.
- 4Pour 1/2 the batter in a lightly greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 5Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mix.
- 6Repeat with remaining batter and end with.
- 7cinnamon/sugar mix.
- 8Bake at 350° for approximately 35 minute or until toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple/Cinnamon Cake With 5 Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 501.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.7 mg
- Sodium 644.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 51.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g