Recipe by nursevb8
Co workers request this often. It is so easy I can bake it before work and take it while it is still warm. If you like coffee, it's great with your morning cup. Credit goes to "Thank You apple pie filling" I found this on the top of the can many years ago. My friend doesn't like apple cakes but asked for seconds of this.
Top Review by Buzymomof3
We enjoyed it, very easy to make. It didn't say but I greased and floured the pan, and I followed the other comments and hand mixed it by mixing the eggs, then adding the mix cake mix and pie filling. Thanks nursevb! Made for Help a Naked Recipe game.
- 1 yellow cake mix (cheaper the better)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- cinnamon-sugar mixture
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the dry cake mix in a bowl.
- Add eggs and apple pie filling (guess you could use other flavors as well).
- Mix with mixer for 2 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 the batter in a lightly greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Repeat with remaining batter and end with.
- cinnamon/sugar mix.
- Bake at 350° for approximately 35 minute or until toothpick comes out clean.