1/2 Photos of Apple Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes
Cooking time will vary depending on the size of the pancake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the baking soda, flour, baking powder, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon.
- 2In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, sour cream and melted butter; add to the flour mixture and stir JUST until the flour is moistened.
- 3Stir in the grated apple.
- 4Drop a scant 1/4 cup of batter onto a hot lightly greased griddle.
- 5Cook, turning once until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.2
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 142.1 mg
- Sodium 1337.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 13.5 g