1 hr 15 mins
I am posting this recipe here so I won't lose it! It comes from a little magazine flyer that a local grocery store chain sends out. I thought it looked good. Let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2In a large bowl stir together flour, sugar, oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder, lemon zest and salt. In a separate container, beat together eggs, milk and melted butter.
- 3Make a well in the center of the dry ingredient; pour in the egg mixture and stir just until evenly combined.
- 4Fold in grated apple and walnuts.
- 5Pour batter into a greased 9x5 inch loaf pan. Bake 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Allow bread to cool on a baking rack for at least 20 minutes before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Breakfast Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.8
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 58.4 mg
- Sodium 219.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 5.8 g