1/1 Photo of Apple - Cinnamon Bread Pudding
1 hr 20 mins
What a great way to use old baguettes. Delicious and easy bread pudding. We love it warm with vanilla ice cream and if there are any leftovers, we have it for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice baguette and put into large bowl.
- 2Bring milk and cream to boil.
- 3In medium bowl mix eggs, egg yolks and sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- 4Pour hot milk mixture over the egg mixture whisking well.
- 5Pour over sliced baguette and let it soaked for few minutes.
- 6Peel and coarsely shred apples or slice them thinly if you prefer.
- 7Butter a 10-inch baking dish. Put half bread mixture on the bottom add apples, raisins and cover with rest of the soaked bread.
- 8Pour remaining soaking milk over.
- 9Sprinkle with granulated sugar if you like.
- 10Bake in oven at 375°F for about 1 hour until nice and golden brown.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple - Cinnamon Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (301 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 625.2
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 266.0 mg
- Sodium 384.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 14.6 g