1/1 Photo of Apple Cinnamon Bread
1 hr 10 mins
This is a moist and delicious quick bread from a church cookbook called, ... not by bread alone. I have not made it with walnuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
- 2Mix 1 cup sugar with oil in large bowl. Stir in eggs and vanilla, then apples and nuts, if using. Stir in dry flour ingredients.
- 3Pour into greased loaf pan.
- 4Bake at 325 F for 50 to 60 minutes.
- 5After bread has baked for 20 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar. Return to oven and finish baking.
- 6Do not undercook. Requires frequent toothpick testing at the end. Many variables seem to affect final doneness.
- 7Let cool in pan.
- 8Note: I made 2 mini loaves and baked them for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Bread
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 99.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.4 g
- Protein 1.9 g