Recipe by Kelly0412
These are so good!! I was experimenting with ingredients that I had in my pantry and wa-lah the apple cinnamon healthy bites were born! ENJOY!
- 236.59 ml dried apple
- 9.85 ml flax seeds, ground
- 414.03 ml almonds, ground
- 78.07 ml honey
- 29.58 ml peanut butter, creamy
- cinnamon, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Grind up almonds in a blender or food processor until fine.
- Finely chop dried apples in blender or food processor.
- Mix apples, almonds, ground flaxseed, honey, peanut butter, and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Freeze overnight.