Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are so good!! I was experimenting with ingredients that I had in my pantry and wa-lah the apple cinnamon healthy bites were born! ENJOY!
- 1 cup dried apple
- 2 teaspoons flax seeds, ground
- 1 3⁄4 cups almonds, ground
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, creamy
- cinnamon, to taste
- Grind up almonds in a blender or food processor until fine.
- Finely chop dried apples in blender or food processor.
- Mix apples, almonds, ground flaxseed, honey, peanut butter, and cinnamon in large bowl.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Freeze overnight.