Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't tried these, but they sound divine!
Make and share this Apple Cinnamon Bismarks recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place biscuits 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake 11-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, place pie filling in large bowl; mix well with pastry blender until no apple chunks remain.
- Spoon filling into cake decorator or pastry bag fitted with a large tip; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip hot biscuits in melted butter; turn over to coat both sides.
- After dipping in butter, add biscuits to sugar mixture. Turn over to coat both sides.
- Insert tip of decorator into sides of biscuits; squeeze small amount of filling into centers.
- Serve warm.