I haven't tried these, but they sound divine!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2Place biscuits 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet.
- 3Bake 11-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4Meanwhile, place pie filling in large bowl; mix well with pastry blender until no apple chunks remain.
- 5Spoon filling into cake decorator or pastry bag fitted with a large tip; set aside.
- 6In medium bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- 7Dip hot biscuits in melted butter; turn over to coat both sides.
- 8After dipping in butter, add biscuits to sugar mixture. Turn over to coat both sides.
- 9Insert tip of decorator into sides of biscuits; squeeze small amount of filling into centers.
- 10Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Bismarks
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 22.9 mg
- Sodium 751.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g