- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄4 cups apples, peeled and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak raisins in apple juice concentrate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Coat an 8 inch square pan with cooking spray. Stir together the dry ingredients. Add apples and toss to coat.
- Stir together all wet ingredients, including raisins and juice concentrate. Add wet mixture to dry mixture. Fold together until evenly moistened. Batter will be thick.
- Spread batter into pan and bake 15 to 20 minutes.