Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Good use of that healthy, tangy nectar.
Top Review by Derf
Like the taste of this marinade, but no amount of whisking or shaking would bring it together. I used it on our lamb chops today and to put it in the bag with the chops, I had to whisk with one hand and scoop it up with the other so that it was combined when I put it in the bag. It did a good job on the chops and left them with a very nice taste. It does make a lot and I will be using it on other things for a while. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons red pepper powder
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar, pure
- 4 ounces oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce