Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good use of that healthy, tangy nectar.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons red pepper powder
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar, pure
- 4 ounces oil
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Combine all in jar large enough to be able to shake ingredients. Blend well.
- Allow to meld on counter about 1 hour prior to using the first time. Shake several times.
- Use to marinate meat or poultry for 3 hours.
- Reserve 1 cup of marinade for basting.
Like the taste of this marinade, but no amount of whisking or shaking would bring it together. I used it on our lamb chops today and to put it in the bag with the chops, I had to whisk with one hand and scoop it up with the other so that it was combined when I put it in the bag. It did a good job on the chops and left them with a very nice taste. It does make a lot and I will be using it on other things for a while. Thanks for sharing.