Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- Whisk the mustard, sugar, salt, pepper, vinegar and chopped parsley together in a bowl.
- Slowly drizzle in the oil, whisking constantly, until thickened.
- Adjust the seasonings to taste.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Bring to room temperature before using.
Awhile back I got a salad kit that had an apple cider vinaigrette in the kit. I really enjoyed it and wanted to find a similar recipe to make at home. This worked perfectly! I immediately made myself a huge salad and I anticipate it will be even better after the flavors have time to meld a little.
This is really good. I prefer a sweeter vinegar dressing, so I put in 2 packs of Splenda instead of sugar, and had to sub dried parsley for fresh. Shook this in a bowl with a tight lid rather than whisking. Really flavorful! Thanks for sharing.
This is wonderful. Nice and tangy. I served it over a mixed green salad and cherry tomatoes. Even better after it has sat overnight (or two.) Thanks! :)