- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup apple cider or 1 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In small saucepan stir together the sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon.
- Then stir in the apple cider and lemon juice.
- Cook and stir the mixture over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
- Then cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the butter or margarine until melted.
- Makes 1 1/3 cups.