Recipe by Rita~
A great Autumn Bread. With fragrant apple cider and warming spices. Passive time depends on the machine.
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 295.73 ml apple cider, room temperature
- 29.58 ml butter, softened
- 709.77 ml white bread flour
- 29.58 ml brown sugar, packed
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground ginger
- 11.09 ml active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak raisins in apple cider for 20 minutes.
- Strain raisins from cider setting the raisins aside.
- Place all ingredients but raisins in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select Sweet setting (recommended to use light crust setting) and start machine.
- Add raisins at the last kneading.