Recipe by Rita~
A great Autumn Bread. With fragrant apple cider and warming spices. Passive time depends on the machine.
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄4 cups apple cider, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups white bread flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Soak raisins in apple cider for 20 minutes.
- Strain raisins from cider setting the raisins aside.
- Place all ingredients but raisins in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select Sweet setting (recommended to use light crust setting) and start machine.
- Add raisins at the last kneading.