Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I found this on the "How Sweet It Is" food blog and I decided to make it for Thanksgiving. I used Barefoot Pinot Grigio, generic apple cider and the cheapest ginger brandy that I could find and it was still really yummy. Make sure you let the apples soak for a while because they draw some of the bite from the liquor. I made mine in the morning and served it at 6 PM and it was great! Kind of like a grown up apple cider punch! (Cook time is chill time)
- 1 (750 ml) bottle pinot grigio wine
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh apple cider
- 1 cup club soda
- 1⁄2 cup ginger brandy
- 3 honey crisp apples, chopped
- 3 pears, chopped
- Combine all ingredients together and stir, stir, stir.
- Refrigerate for an hour or so (or longer!) before serving.
Made this for Thanksgiving and it was a huge hit! Delicious!
This could not be easier and will be my new go-to sangria, especially for fall!
This was the perfect drink for a fall party I had last year! It really set the mood and got everyone feeling great! Thanks for a yummy treat!