Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 20 mins
This recipe comes from the Johnson County Kentucky Apple Festival Cookbook. 25th Anniversary 1987
Make and share this Apple Cider Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter and shortening; gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine next 4 ingredients; add to creamed mixture alternately with apple cider, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured 10 inch tube pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Cool in pan 10 to 15 minutes.
Really good. Really flavorfull and not extremely sweet. Just the type of cake i was looking for.