- 1 cup oat flour (1 cup uncooked rolled oats blended in food processor)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups apple cider
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 large apples (peeled, grated)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flours, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- Combine eggs, apple cider, oil, and apples then mix with dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Spray hot griddle with cooking spray, ladle 1/4 cup batter onto griddle, cook until bubbles form on top, flip, continue cooking until golden.
- Serve with Cardamom Cider Syrup (posted seperately).