1/1 Photo of Apple Cider Pancakes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flours, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
- 2Combine eggs, apple cider, oil, and apples then mix with dry ingredients just until moistened.
- 3Spray hot griddle with cooking spray, ladle 1/4 cup batter onto griddle, cook until bubbles form on top, flip, continue cooking until golden.
- 4Serve with Cardamom Cider Syrup (posted seperately).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cider Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.9
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 525.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 10.6 g