1/4 Photos of Apple Cider Marinated Rack of Pork Roast
7 hrs 15 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is an easy roast for a Sunday dinner. Plan on two chops per serving. Preparation time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 lbs pork rib roast (two ribs per serving)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry grainy mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed, lightly crushed
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1Place all ingredients, except pork, in a bowl and whisk until combined.
- 2Place roast in a zipper-type gallon baggie. Pour marinade over pork and close baggie. Place in refrigerator for 4-6 hours, turning occasionally.
- 3Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 4Spray a medium sized roasting pan and a wire rack to fit pan, with nonstick cooking spray.
- 5Remove pork from marinade and reserve marinade. Place pork on rack in pan and put in oven on center rack.
- 6Roast 15 minutes per pound, Basting occasionally with reserved marinade, until instant-read thermometer inserted in center reaches 160°F Remove roast from oven and let sit on carving board about 10 minutes.
- 7Place roasting pan on stove burner, over medium heat, and pour in reserved marinade. Stir to loosen browned bits on bottom of pan. Heat until marinade and pan juices are hot.
- 8Slice roast between rib bones and serve, with pan juices drizzled on chops.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cider Marinated Rack of Pork Roast
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.9
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 102.8 mg
- Sodium 121.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 36.2 g