1/1 Photo of Apple Cider Jelly
It's not too sweet as less sugar is needed. I use the dark cider (or use your homemade cider) for more robust cider taste.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup of the sugar and the powdered pectin. Set aside.
- 2Pour the apple cider into a cooking pot.
- 3Add the pectin/sugar mixture to juice in the cooking pot; Stir vigorously and well.
- 4Bring mixture to full rolling boil stirring constantly.
- 5Stir in remaining sugar and the cinnamon. Return to full rolling boil and boil for one-minute, stirring constantly.
- 6Remove from heat. Skim off any foam.
- 7Ladle into sterilized jars to within 1/8 inch of tops.
- 8Seal and process five-minutes in boiling water bath.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cider Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (2241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 444.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 114.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry sugar-free pectin