Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 3 cups apple cider
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- Combine the first 7 ingredients; rub evenly over pork.
- Place pork in a dish; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Combine cider, cloves, and bay leaves in a large skillet; bring to a boil over med-high heat.
- Cook until reduced to 1 ½ cups (about 10 minutes).
- Add broth; bring to a boil; add pork, cover, and simmer 20 minutes or until done.
- Remove pork from pan; bring cooking liquid to a boil.
- Cover and reduce to ¾ cup (about 8 minutes).
- Strain cooking liquid through a fine sieve into a bowl, discard solids.
- Spoon sauce over pork; cut pork into thin slices.