1 hr 30 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 3 cups apple cider
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1Combine the first 7 ingredients; rub evenly over pork.
- 2Place pork in a dish; cover and chill 1 hour.
- 3Combine cider, cloves, and bay leaves in a large skillet; bring to a boil over med-high heat.
- 4Cook until reduced to 1 ½ cups (about 10 minutes).
- 5Add broth; bring to a boil; add pork, cover, and simmer 20 minutes or until done.
- 6Remove pork from pan; bring cooking liquid to a boil.
- 7Cover and reduce to ¾ cup (about 8 minutes).
- 8Strain cooking liquid through a fine sieve into a bowl, discard solids.
- 9Spoon sauce over pork; cut pork into thin slices.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cider-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.6
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 194.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 23.4 g