Sue Lau's Note:
Great for glazing turkeys, as well as roasted chicken and roasted turkey breast. This recipe will do 1 large turkey or several chickens. Gives a nice flavor to the meat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: Enough for a large turkey (approx 22 pounds).
- 2Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer for 35-40 minutes or until mixture is reduce by approx half.
- 4Strain through a sieve and reserve.
- 5During the last 30 minutes of cooking poultry, brush the skin liberally with the glaze; reapply every 10 minutes or so until meat finishes cooking.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cider Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (367 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.7 g