Recipe by Trisha W
It's great for kids! Not messy! And I think it might even be good for you :) Quick to make! Just needs chill time after making. Setting time is not included in the preparation time.
- 13 (1/4 ounce) packages unflavored gelatin
- 6 1⁄2 cups apple cider (divided)
- 1 cup honey (more if desired)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 5 pkgs. gelatin with 2 1/2 cups cold apple cider until dissolved.
- Bring to a boil 4 cups apple cider, 8 pkgs. gelatin, and the honey.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in dissolved cider/gelatin mixture, mix thoroughly.
- Pour into 9 x 13 pan.
- Chill until fully set.
- Cut into squares.