Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This President's Choice recipe is a wonderful cream sauce to serve over pork or chicken, or even veggies; thick, rich and luscious.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring the cider to a boil and let boil until it's reduced down to 1/2 cup.
- Now whisk in the mustard and cream; season with cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Continue boiling until this mixture reduces down to 1/2 cup.
- Remove from heat and keep warm until ready to serve.
- You could prepare this in advance and reheat gently when it's needed.
- I have made this sauce only once--I don't know why I haven't made it since--and I was impatient and did not let it reduce the second time all the way down to 1/2 cup; it was still rich, luscious and very, very yummy.