1/2 Photos of Apple Cider Chicken
Chef #844890's Note:
I found this recipe on dlife.com. I thought it sounded very yummy. Of course since I'm on a gluten free diet I made a few changes to the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and sage in a shallow pan. Dredge the chicken through the flour mixture.
- 2Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add the chicken and brown each side 5 minute In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the cornstarch and milk, then add cider. Add the apple slices and cider mixture to the chicken; simmer, uncovered, until the apples are tender, about 20 minute The cider should be reduced by half of the original volume.
- 3Place the chicken and apples on plates and top with the apple cider mixture.
- 4Serve over rice, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cider Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (273 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 70.1 mg
- Sodium 380.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 27.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: