Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this easy recipe on a container of whipped topping.
Make and share this Apple Cider Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 10 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crumb crust
- 4 tablespoons light sour cream
- 2 (4 g) packages sugar-free apple cider mix
- 4 ounces light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 crunchy-type granola bar
- Spread pie filling on bottom of pie crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, and spiced cider mix until fluffy.
- Beat in thawed whipped topping.
- Pour over apple pie filling and refrigerate.
- Crush granola bar and sprinkle on top just.
- before serving.