Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, eggs, cider, cinnamon, and allspice.
- Beat on low speed to blend.
- then beat on medium speed for 2 additional minutes.
- Pour batter into a greased and floured bundt pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto a serving plate.
- You can dust with powdered sugar if desired.
This is an easy, great tasting cake and it is just right for Fall! Very moist. I think next time I will use a little more allspice and cinnamon. My kitchen smelled yummy as it baked too!
This is a great recipe and doesn't take long to make.