Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 10 mins
This loaf is warm and makes the whole house smell good while baking
Make and share this Apple Cider Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- Cream the butter and 1-1/4 cup of the sugar together in a large bowl. Add eggs and cream thoroughly.
- Sift the dry ingredients together. Add them to the egg mixture, alternating with the apple cider. Stir in the chopped apples.
- Divide the batter between the prepared loaf pans. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl, and sprinkle it evenly over the batter.
- Bake for 50 to 70 minutes for or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
GJ, this was the first thing I baked in my new oven! Delicious, and a perfect breakfast treat with hot coffee!