Linda's Kitchen's Note:
Good fall recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- 2Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- 3Stir in apple cider until soft dough forms and leaves sides of bowl.
- 4Turn out on floured surface. Knead into a ball and pat out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 5Cut into biscuits. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 6Sprinkle with cinnamon. Prick with fork.
- 7Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- 8Cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cider Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 381.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.3 g