Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Good fall recipe.
Make and share this Apple Cider Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in apple cider until soft dough forms and leaves sides of bowl.
- Turn out on floured surface. Knead into a ball and pat out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut into biscuits. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Prick with fork.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Cool on rack.