- 2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup apple cider
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in apple cider until soft dough forms and leaves sides of bowl.
- Turn out on floured surface. Knead into a ball and pat out to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut into biscuits. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Prick with fork.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Cool on rack.