Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
You can serve this chutney over poultry or beef.
Make and share this Apple Chutney Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups apples, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 pork loin chops with bone (1 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- For chutney, in a large saucepan, combine the apples, raisins, honey, vinegar, salt, ginger, mustard and curry.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Reduce heat and cook, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with chutney.