1 hr 25 mins
This is being posted in response to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups apples, cored and chopped (preferably granny smith)
- 1 cup lovage, fresh
- 1 red bell pepper, cored,seeded and chopped
- 1 ripe tomato, cored,peeled,chopped
- 1 green tomato, cored,chopped
- 1 medium yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup golden raisin
- 1/4 cup ginger, peeled,minced
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard seeds
- 1First prepare all of your ingredients.
- 2Take out a non-reactive pan, and combine all ingredients.
- 3Bring these ingredients to a boil over medium-high heat stirring constantly.
- 4Turn your heat to around medium low and allow mixture to simmer uncovered for approximately 45 minutes until thickened.
- 5Prepare your jars etcetera in a water bath according to proper standards.
- 6Then fill your jars with the hot thickened mixture from the pan, and be sure to leave 1/4 inch of space in your jar and then seal properly.
- 7Complete water bath in boiling water for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (1631 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 25.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 65.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar