This recipes comes from Hershey's. Everything I like all in one! Makes me happy.
Make and share this Apple-Chip Snacking Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups tart apples, peeled and diced
- 3⁄4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- confectioners' sugar (optional) or whipped topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour square pan, 9X9X2.
- In large bowl, mix eggs, oil, apple juice and vanilla.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together; ten stir into batter until combined.
- Add apples, chocolate chips and nuts; stir until well blended.
- Pour into pan; bake 40-45 minutes.
- Cool completely and then serve sprinkled with confectioners' sugar or with a dollop of whipped topping.