Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is just like what you can buy at Applebee's. This is my favorite dessert from there!!
- 16 ounces blocks cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- oil (for frying)
- Combine cream cheese and apple pie filling.
- In a separate bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Spoon some of the cheesecake mixture into the flour tortilla.
- Fold both ends and roll the tortilla to make one chimicheesecake. Use tooth picks to secure.
- Place in freezer for about 2 hours.
- Remove chimicheesecakes from the freezer.
- Fry in oil one at a time till brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Roll chimi in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Drizzle chimi with caramel.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.