Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep2 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is just like what you can buy at Applebee's. This is my favorite dessert from there!!
Make and share this Apple Chimicheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cream cheese and apple pie filling.
- In a separate bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Spoon some of the cheesecake mixture into the flour tortilla.
- Fold both ends and roll the tortilla to make one chimicheesecake. Use tooth picks to secure.
- Place in freezer for about 2 hours.
- Remove chimicheesecakes from the freezer.
- Fry in oil one at a time till brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Roll chimi in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Drizzle chimi with caramel.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.