Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is just like what you can buy at Applebee's. This is my favorite dessert from there!!
Make and share this Apple Chimicheesecakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cream cheese and apple pie filling.
- In a separate bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Spoon some of the cheesecake mixture into the flour tortilla.
- Fold both ends and roll the tortilla to make one chimicheesecake. Use tooth picks to secure.
- Place in freezer for about 2 hours.
- Remove chimicheesecakes from the freezer.
- Fry in oil one at a time till brown.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Roll chimi in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- Drizzle chimi with caramel.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.