2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is just like what you can buy at Applebee's. This is my favorite dessert from there!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese and apple pie filling.
- 2In a separate bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar.
- 3Spoon some of the cheesecake mixture into the flour tortilla.
- 4Fold both ends and roll the tortilla to make one chimicheesecake. Use tooth picks to secure.
- 5Place in freezer for about 2 hours.
- 6Remove chimicheesecakes from the freezer.
- 7Fry in oil one at a time till brown.
- 8Drain on paper towel.
- 9Roll chimi in cinnamon/sugar mixture.
- 10Drizzle chimi with caramel.
- 11Serve with vanilla ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Chimicheesecakes
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.3
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.7 mg
- Sodium 441.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 7.3 g