Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, sliced
- 1 cup carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 cup frozen Chinese pea pods
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 apple, golden delicious,cored and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Stir fry cubed chicken breast in 1 tablespoon olive oil in non-stick skillet until lightly browned and cooked.
- Remove from skillet.
- Stir-fry onion, carrots and basil in oil in same skillet until carrots are tender.
- Stir in pea pods and water; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in apples.
- Add to chicken, serve hot over cooked rice.