Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great summer salad for the kids.
- 1 apple
- 1 cup diced cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped pimiento
- 1 pinch rosemary, crushed
- 1 dash lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
- Core and slice apple. Chop about 1/2 cup and combine with remaining ingredients except lettuce and sprouts.
- On a lettuce-lined plate, arrange remaining apple slices; top with alfalfa sprouts, then chicken salad. Makes 2 servings.