- 2 medium tart apples, sliced
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 6 flour tortillas, warmed (8 inches)
- 3⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 6 tablespoons nonfat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Place about 3/4 cup on half of each tortilla. Fold tortilla in half over filling and secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully turn quesadillas over; bake 5-8 minutes longer or until golden brown. Discard toothpicks. Cut each quesadilla into three wedges. Serve with lettuce, salsa and sour cream.