Recipe by run for your life
They were giving out samples of this and the recipe at a grocery store and it was really good! You can eat them with buns or plain. We've since tried out the recipe at home and my husband really likes them as well. Sounds a little funny but give them a try!
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this recipe as given, but made it all into just 2 larger patties (for the 2 of us) & it was very, very satisfying! We usually have chicken at least twice a week, & this is a great new way for me to serve it! Thanks for sharing this wonderful keeper! [Made & reviewed for the closing of Pick A Chef event]
- 1 large tart apple, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning (we used 1 tsp italian seasoning and 1 tsp Montreal steak seasoning.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine the apple, seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Crumble chicken over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 4-6 medium sized patties.
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, cook patties over medium heat for 6-7 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165 and juices run clear.