Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Apple, Chicken and Mushroom Casserole
Make and share this Apple, Chicken and Mushroom Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Peel, core and dice apples.
- Place chicken, onion and apple in a casserole dish with the mushroom soup mix, thyme, mustard and water.
- Place a tight fitting lid on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 1 hour or until chicken is tender.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Clean mushrooms and cut in half.
- Mix with chicken in casserole.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.