- 532.32 ml flour
- 236.59 ml margarine, melted
- 0.12 ml salt
- 9.85-14.78 ml vanilla sugar (1 scoop)
- 5-6 cortland apples
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, margarine, salt, and vanilla sugar until it forms large crumbs.
- Place 1/3 of crumbs into the freezer.
- Press remaining crumbs into the bottom of a 9X13 pan.
- Peel, core, and slice the apples thinly.
- Mix sliced apples and cherry pie filling in a large bowl.
- Pour apples and cherries into the pan.
- Remove dough from freezer and crumble over apples.
- Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.