1 hr 30 mins
This is my husband's biggest treat. He knows he did something good when I bake this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, margarine, salt, and vanilla sugar until it forms large crumbs.
- 2Place 1/3 of crumbs into the freezer.
- 3Press remaining crumbs into the bottom of a 9X13 pan.
- 4Peel, core, and slice the apples thinly.
- 5Mix sliced apples and cherry pie filling in a large bowl.
- 6Pour apples and cherries into the pan.
- 7Remove dough from freezer and crumble over apples.
- 8Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- 9Bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cherry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.0
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 231.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: