1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
From November 2007 Holiday Appetizers & Mini Desserts cookbook from Pillsbury.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With sharp knife, carefully remove rind from cheese. Wrap cheese in plastic wrap; freeze 30 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, in 1-quart saucepan, heat apple, cherries, sugar and 1/4 cup of the water to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until fruit is tender.
- 3In small bowl, mix cornstarch, cinnamon, remaining 1/4 cup water and orange juice until well blended. Add to apple mixture, stirring constantly. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce thickens. Remove from heat; stir in walnuts.
- 4Heat oven to 375°F Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil. On foil in pan, unroll dough into 1 large rectangle (if using crescent rolls, firmly press perforations to seal). Press into 11x9-inch rectangle. Cut 11x3-inch strip from 1 side of rectangle; set aside.
- 5Cut cheese round horizontally to make 2 rounds. Place cheese rounds next to each other in center of dough rectangle. Roll sides of dough up next to cheese, forming a rim around cheese. Top cheese evenly with apple mixture. Cut remaining strip of dough into 6 (1/2-inch wide) strips. Place 3 strips lengthwise across cheese. Cut remaining strips in half; place across other strips to make lattice; press edges to seal, tucking under if necessary. Fold foil edges up about 1 inch from dough; pinch corners of foil together.
- 6Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Cover with foil; bake about 5 minutes longer or until golden brown and cheese is softened. Let stand 10 minutes. To serve, cut in half lengthwise, then into crosswise strips. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cherries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cherries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cherry Brie Appetizer
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.8
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 166.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: