Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is great as a snack, appetizer, dessert or quick breakfast.
Make and share this Apple Cheesecake Quesadilla recipe from Food.com.
- Using a fork in a small bowl cream the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon together.
- Either spread the cream cheese mixture on half of each tortilla or on all of 2 tortillas.
- Place a layer of apples and either fold over each tortilla or simply place a 2nd tortilla on top of the whole ones.
- Heat a fry pan or griddle. Melt just a little butter. Fry both sides of the tortillas until golden brown.
- Place on a plate and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Cut and serve.
- If you want to stretch the recipe, spread the cream cheese mix thinner on the tortilla.