1/1 Photo of Apple Cheesecake Quesadilla
This is great as a snack, appetizer, dessert or quick breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using a fork in a small bowl cream the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon together.
- 2Either spread the cream cheese mixture on half of each tortilla or on all of 2 tortillas.
- 3Place a layer of apples and either fold over each tortilla or simply place a 2nd tortilla on top of the whole ones.
- 4Heat a fry pan or griddle. Melt just a little butter. Fry both sides of the tortillas until golden brown.
- 5Place on a plate and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Cut and serve.
- 6If you want to stretch the recipe, spread the cream cheese mix thinner on the tortilla.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cheesecake Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.6
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 373.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: