Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Apple Cheesecake Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- Place crust on baking sheet; pour in filling.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Topping: Spread apple filling evenly on top of cooled cheesecake.
- Garnish with toasted pecans.
- Helpful hints-----------.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave on high 15 to 20 seconds.
- Toasted Pecans-- Spread out pecans evenly on a baking sheet.
- Place into a 375 degree oven for 3-5 minutes or until pecans are well toasted.
This was great! It was one of my desserts on Thanksgiving and I got rave reviews. The toasted nuts did it.
I think that this cheesecake was great. Very easy and fast to make. Next time, though, I think I'll subsitute the apple filling for another kind, like cherry.