My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling, chilled
- 2 tablespoons toasted chopped pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla in a bowl.
- 3Mix until well blended.
- 4Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition.
- 5Place crust on baking sheet; pour in filling.
- 6Bake for 25 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- 7Topping: Spread apple filling evenly on top of cooled cheesecake.
- 8Garnish with toasted pecans.
- 9Helpful hints-----------.
- 10Soften cream cheese in microwave on high 15 to 20 seconds.
- 11Toasted Pecans-- Spread out pecans evenly on a baking sheet.
- 12Place into a 375 degree oven for 3-5 minutes or until pecans are well toasted.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cheesecake Pie
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 368.6
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 254.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 30.8 g
- Protein 5.0 g