1 hr 30 mins
Another recipe I found on a German website! APEEL KASE KUCHEN
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 395.10 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine
- 1 large egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 1Lay flour on a board or countertop and sprinkle with baking powder and sugar.
- 2Make a well and drop in the egg and vanilla extract. Cut the butter or.
- 3margarine in slices over the top. Knead into a smooth dough. Roll out and.
- 4line a greased springform pan (10” X 3”) with it making sure the dough is halfway up the sides of the pan. Set aside.
- 5Separate eggs and beat the egg whites with a dash of salt until stiff. Place inches.
- 6the refrigerator. Beat the egg yolks with sugar until creamy, add ricotta cheese.
- 7and grate the rind of the lemon over it. Add the flour and beat until mixed.
- 8well. Peel apples, quarter them, remove the core and cut into thin slices. Stir.
- 9in the cheese mixture, fold the stiff egg whites into it and then spread evenly onto the cake dough. bake in a 350 degree oven 60-70 minutes, until he edge of the cake is golden. After baking let the cake sit in the pan for ten.
- 10minutes. Loosen the edge with a knife and let it cool in the pan for 1 hour.
- 11Sprinkle the top with powdered sugar after it has cooled.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (1911 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4392.1
- Calories from Fat 1787
- Total Fat 198.6 g
- Saturated Fat 118.9 g
- Cholesterol 1319.2 mg
- Sodium 2170.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 535.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 17.1 g
- Sugars 309.1 g
- Protein 126.6 g