- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling, chilled
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°. in a bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt. mix until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition. place crust on baking sheet; pour in filling. Bake for 25 minutes or until inserted knife comes out clean.
- Topping: spread out apple pie filling evenly on top of cooked cheesecake and sprinkle with cinnamon.